Dr. TED Diet™ is an acronym for Thermogenic Endorphin (releasing) Diet, a diet offering a life-style change that thousands of people have already accomplished.
Dr. TED Diet™ is a patent pending medically supervised safe and rapid weight loss program with new approaches to anaerobic and aerobic exercise. Generally, male patients lose up to 1 pound a day and women patients lose ½ pound a day. The Dr. TED Diet™ offers two programs:
2 ways to lose weight and feel great! - The results are typical!
- 10 week program consisting of 6 weeks on the Dr. TED Diet™ with an expected weight loss average of up to 21 lbs for women and up to 42 lbs for men. Followed by 4 weeks of the Maintenance program.
- 16 week program consisting of 12 weeks on the Dr. TED Diet™ with an expected weight loss average of up to 42 lbs for women and up to 84 lbs for men. Followed by 4 weeks of the Maintenance program.
The Dr. TED Diet™ program includes:
- counseling with your Diet Team
- B12/B6 injections
- weigh-ins to determine Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Transdermal creams intended to
improve mood and suppress appetite
- use of the K-1 Whole Body Vibration Exercise Machine
Patients receive a Patient Information Folder with complete instructions listing a varied combination of foods to choose from to create recipes and menus. The Dr. TED Diet™ does not consist of prepackaged, processed food made with preservatives, but offers unprocessed foods from your local grocery store. Since patients are not required to purchase prepackaged meals, the Dr. TED Diet™ is cost effective. A diet of “Real Food” for “Real People”
After the Dr. TED Diet™ program, After the Dr. TED Diet™ program, you will start the Maintenance Phase, which can be a lifetime program. You will start a low Glycemic Index plan. You will be seen every two weeks for one month following cessation of your diet in order to monitor you transition into the Maintenance.
Please click on the above links to begin your Dr. TED Diet™ experience.